Reported 2020-10-24 14:16:56
Trying to throw some money down on Gaethje. My dumb*** bank marked Bovada as fraud so I need other site suggestions. And gooo
Reported 2020-10-23 14:44:47
Election odds now down to +135 on Bovada. For non gamblers; that means Biden’s odds of winning are now down to 57%. Trump at +135 is implied odds of 43%. Nearing a pickem
making ideas... @dmbtwostep
Reported 2020-10-23 12:52:43
@DIMA1130 @BovadaOfficial @DougFlutie Phelan is down there! Yes!
Big Lip @philsullivan__
Reported 2020-10-22 10:50:27
@kendog1212 @SportsBet_Legal @Bovada @PayPal @venmo It’s only been down for two days and it says it’s undergoing maintenance
Michael Stevens @Michael96052592
Reported 2020-10-22 10:24:12
@shayhandicappin And bovada is a Canadian book, they will shut you down for winning. Been there, done that.
Joey Milks @DonLeches
Reported 2020-10-22 09:07:19
@pamelam35 @OddsShark Bovada has the worst line on Trump. 🤦🏻♂️ +120 what I got. Next day, it’s +140. I swear they throttle my line value down sometimes when I go to make a play. Oh you want +175, go to submit, lines locked in at 155 🤦🏻♂️
Reported 2020-10-21 20:53:21
I’ve been up and down on bovada soo much recently maybe I should just cash out my $900 before I lose it all again. I was down to $200 on the account before I won that bet. And I was up to $1000 just a couple weeks ago after the ravens game smh. I need stop placing dumb bets
Jose Hernandez @kendog1212
Reported 2020-10-21 20:04:13
@philsullivan__ @SportsBet_Legal @Bovada @PayPal @venmo No it's down for good
Reported 2020-10-21 20:00:03
@BovadaOfficial yes plz i won’t let y’all down
Reported 2020-10-21 18:27:17
@FUTCOB @BovadaOfficial I know they got weird stuff w their bonuses but I’ve been with them since 2015 and this is really the only true issue I’ve ever had
Reported 2020-10-21 16:56:32
@BovadaOfficial I’d like some for this error I got today. Who knows what it means/how to fix? https://t.co/nI4mLey14V
Tariqu Khalil @gerab2004
Reported 2020-10-21 16:21:12
@BovadaOfficial I would love to play some slots this evening to wind down a tough work week for me. :-)
😊 Thanks https://t.co/CVT2MYUjDK
Reported 2020-10-21 16:08:04
@BovadaOfficial Down to .60 in my account would love some lol extra
Reported 2020-10-21 11:00:03
@Not_Sure_76 @GrantTDaly @MatthewTyrmand @JackPosobiec We will. If Bovada would put up a line on it I'd put real money on it. This is shady. That's an outstanding do***entary btw. lol Break it down Camacho!
Reported 2020-10-21 07:13:38
@betonline_ag @DaveMasonBOL During the BetOnline outage i tried @BovadaOfficial lost a lot of time and money doing so. BetOnline has been incredible bitcoin sportbook. Bovada scammed me out of bitcoin. Not big loss for me but dont want others screwed https://t.co/cPWWjVmtW4
VIP & WIN💰💰💰Bovada®24/7🌎💯 @SeriousWinners2
Reported 2020-10-20 22:40:22
Im down to give 3 lucky new clients
5 plays a day
For just 100 $
Screenshot this post tho 💯
Dm for more info 🗃
#GamblingTwitter #bestdeals #sportsbettingpicks #tips #investestpackage #bovada https://t.co/pX9WsSHbp5
Reported 2020-10-20 09:59:44
Switched to @BovadaOfficial when @betonline_ag went down... safe to say, i am now back exclusively at BetOnline. BOL may have issues, but they NEVER give you the runaround when you want a withdrawal. For context, this is a bitcoin exclusive account that bovada offers. https://t.co/zNsqGfKRF2
Reported 2020-10-19 15:30:10
@ronCLINTON_ Boy I swear 🤦🏾♂️ but bruh we need Bovada down here
Chris Moura @money_moura
Reported 2020-10-19 11:19:45
@JoeBman18 @BovadaOfficial If you have an Iphone. If you do it on incognito mode it will place bets. I had this same issue til I looked up reviews.
Reported 2020-10-19 01:54:29
OK they’re not scared they know Russia cheats I’ve always said Russia cheats you can get a little better match it said, now I’m in and now my blood pumping I’m ready to deal with a winner lose just don’t ever try to shut people down for ready to bet @BovadaOfficial https://t.co/ECm6C7TKOy
Reported 2020-10-19 01:43:22
@BovadaOfficial wtf is this. You are shutting down the king of ping https://t.co/nY303hgkjS
TheVegasGuy.com 🎰 @TheVegasGuyCom
Reported 2020-10-18 23:33:56
@BovadaOfficial I've had a dislocation so bad it required surgery to fix. His arm is numb and he has no feeling in it. Probably won't until game 2. He'll be out after this inning.
Reported 2020-10-18 23:09:32
@SportsBettingAG Cool! I’ve already switched to bovada!! I deposited 5k since you’ve been down...enjoy!!!!
Reported 2020-10-18 22:26:57
@BovadaOfficial Please help me. My account was suspended because of a $27 credit card problem, but I have $140 on the site. Financial services told me to chat and set up a call, but the chat agend seemed clueless and couldn't transfer me to the financial services department.
Reported 2020-10-18 21:30:30
@BovadaOfficial catcher has no excuse for getting knocked down he had at least a 15 minute warning
Reported 2020-10-18 18:36:41
@BovadaOfficial Maybe a better idea if #bovada could fix matchpay. No users online and no way to get matched up for deposits or withdrawals.
Logan VanSickle @LoganVanSickle
Reported 2020-10-18 16:43:18
Shout out @BovadaOfficial who doesn’t hide shady fees and their site actually doesn’t crash during playoff baseball and NFL football at its peak like @betonline_ag y’all the real ones
Steven Lourie @stevenlourie
Reported 2020-10-18 16:13:32
@betonline_ag are we going to get free bets/bonuses? @BovadaOfficial gave me a $10 free bet last year when they were down for an hour and I didn't even try to use it during that hour.
Bettor Analysis @BettorAnalysis
Reported 2020-10-18 15:54:52
@BovadaOfficial We called it here. A Broncos cover and an UNDER finish. The Broncos defensive line will get to Cam. Be sure you get all your betting info with @Bettor****ysis.
Joe Biezuns @JoeBman18
Reported 2020-10-18 13:58:44
@BovadaOfficial Please fix my account so I can place bets. I’ve been contacting you for 6 months about this and still no wingy
Reported 2020-10-18 11:56:04
@SteveWallsKC Bovada is just as good. BetOnline has been down for a few days now:https://t.co/LNwmYMWr4V
mick mckeown @mickmckeown80
Reported 2020-10-18 11:54:47
@thereallisaann @BovadaOfficial Rodgers, dont think brady knows were to throw in tds,hes having a problem wen he left the Pat's still got in abundance but nowhere throw it to constantly
Michael Haze @Haze_80
Reported 2020-10-18 10:15:39
@BovadaOfficial is there a problem with the sports section online or is it just my phone? I can't see any nfl games and I keep getting this error message. https://t.co/opKvxPSVtM
Douglas Picha @DougerP
Reported 2020-10-18 09:05:17
@betonline_ag Switching to Bovada. I heard it will take weeks to fix, and they dont want to tell anyone!
Craig Strickler @CinMobile
Reported 2020-10-18 06:53:16
@l2eggie @BovadaOfficial I’ve never had an issue with any of my withdrawals large or small🤷🏻♂️
Wendy, Wendy, Wendy @Klutch5050
Reported 2020-10-18 03:01:56
@Ramb0Slice @****Tmz @BovadaOfficial I’ve been playing for 8 yrs now and never had 1 issue.
How do you know what Mr. secrets makes annually? As he has now knowledge of your income.
I view “****” as his first name and not ***ual. You’re reading it wrong dip****. Lol 😆
🇰🇵 NBA-MLB-KBO PICKS 🇰🇵 @KimJongUnPicks
Reported 2020-10-18 00:45:42
@Knighte29211323 Betonline is my favorite, they are having an issue rn tho, bovada has all the lines as well though so they work great too
🇰🇵 NBA-MLB-KBO PICKS 🇰🇵 @KimJongUnPicks
Reported 2020-10-18 00:43:10
@Knighte29211323 Normally betonline, but since it’s down bovada rn
Reported 2020-10-17 23:33:29
#LASVEGAS #BOVADA #WINNER NORTH CAROLINA CAME RUSHING BACK AND LOST 31-28 AND OUR #INGAME PLUS 9.5 POINTS AT 9:33 Est WE JUST ADDED A FEW HUNDRED THAT WIPED OUT MY 1 POINT #LOSS WITH TEXAS STATE AND WE END UP THE DAY WITH PLUS $1400 #RONFROMLASVEGAS
Bo Sar @rocksar223
Reported 2020-10-17 23:30:16
@BovadaOfficial why is #UFC254 card doesn’t allow parlay? all the other fights are cards before and afterwards allows it ??? Will you fix it and allow?
Marc Machado @MarcMachado5
Reported 2020-10-17 23:06:40
@betonline_ag Well guys since we can't have action on BOL here is a referral for Bovada. Been with them since they were Bodog back in 04 and never an issue. Never down or anything. Great bonuses and for VIP accounts they do a 50% bonus weekly for all BitCoin deposits.
Reported 2020-10-17 22:48:43
#LASVEGAS #BOVADA WE JUST MIGHT SQUEEK OUT A #WINNER HERE : Start of 4th quarter Florida State leads North Carolina #Tarheels 31 21 #UNC WENT FOR ( 2 ) AND LAID AN EGG THEN THEY INTERCEPTED Florida State with the Ball on Florida States looked like 25 yard line #RONFROMLASVEGAS
Reported 2020-10-17 22:17:53
@it_me_bage @darrenrovell Lol alternate spread -200 at Bovada when UGA was down 7-0 and Alabama had the ball
David Ryan @rollnrye
Reported 2020-10-17 21:45:43
@u2ishorrible @betonline_ag so, bovada paid someone to crash BOL to take their members. that sucks...sigh
Reported 2020-10-17 21:25:22
#BOVADA 9:33 EST #INGAME North Carolina has 9.5 points down 24-0 #RONFROMLASVEGAS I didn't bet the Game but I think that's a WINNER FOR A FEW HUNDRED #GOODKUCK
Reported 2020-10-17 21:10:14
#BOVADA North Carolina is getting plus 6.5 points :#RONFROMLASVEGAS
Reported 2020-10-17 21:08:41
#BOVADA North Carolina down 17-0 : #INGAME at Bovada $500 returns $1000 Good Luck #RONFROMLASVEGAS
Kost zer @Kostmtl
Reported 2020-10-17 20:45:29
@BovadaOfficial When u must look down on women at all costs.
John Butts @JohnButts85420
Reported 2020-10-17 19:26:59
@Strategic_Nvest @YoungTurnUpp @betonline_ag @BovadaOfficial When I got up 20k on bovada they just made it harder to place bets by changing the odds in their favor but when I asked for 12k they had no problem paying out
Reported 2020-10-17 19:10:53
@****Tmz @BovadaOfficial I did bud, no problem depositing but won’t let me withdrawal w btc... no A-men for you.